- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 11 amino acids near the amino terminus of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Spike 156-157EFdel (Delta Variant).
- SPECIES: SARS-CoV-2
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Spike 156-157EFdel Peptide (Delta Variant)is used for blocking the activity of theSARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Spike 156-157EFdel Antibody (Delta Variant)
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Spike 156-157EFdel Peptide (Delta Variant) at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: S
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SARS-CoV-2 Spike 156-157EF antibody: Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), Surface Glycoprotein, Spike protein
- Protein Accession Number: QHD43416
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1791269090
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 43740568
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SARS-CoV-2 delta variant, a variant of concern (VOC), known as B.1.617.2, was detected in India in October of 2020. However, it rapidly spread all over of the world and now it is the dominant variant in the world, which account for more than 99% of the cases. This variant carries at least 13 mutations in spike protein across the sub lineages, including L452R, D614G, P681R and K417N, which can increase the affinity to the human ACE2 receptor. Enhanced transmission of the Delta variant was observed globally, which is at least 2.5 times more contagious as the other variants. The Delta variant affects the effectiveness of COVID19 vaccine and is resistant to neutralization to some extent.
- 1: Zhang et al. JAMA 2021, 325 (13): 1324-26.
- 2: Reardon. Nature 2021.
- 3: Delphine. Nature 2021, 596 (7871): 276-280.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 9689P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.