- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted reactivity based on immunogen sequence: SARS-CoV Spike proteins: (45.5%)
- IMMUNOGEN: Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Spike 156-157EFdel (Delta Variant) antibody (9689) was raised against a peptide corresponding to 11 amino acids near the amino terminal domain of SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant (B.1.617.2) Spike protein.
The immunogen is located within 130-180 amino acids of SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant (B.1.617.2) Spike protein.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples. Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Spike 156-157EFdel (Delta Variant) antibody specifically detects SARS-CoV-2 Delta Variant (B.1.617.2) Spike S1 protein, but not SARS-CoV-2 WT and other variant Spike S1 protein by ELISA. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: It can only detect SARS-CoV-2 Delta Variant (B.1.617.2) Spike S1 protein and does not cross-react with the spike protein of other variants.
- PURIFICATION: Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Spike Delta Variant antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: SARS-CoV-2 Spike Delta Variant antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: SARS-CoV-2 Spike Delta Variant antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: S
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SARS-CoV-2 Spike 156-157EF antibody: Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), Surface Glycoprotein, Spike protein
- Protein Accession Number: QHD43416
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1791269090
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 43740568
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SARS-CoV-2 delta variant, a variant of concern (VOC), known as B.1.617.2, was detected in India in October of 2020. However, it rapidly spread all over of the world and now it is the dominant variant in the world, which account for more than 99% of the cases. This variant carries at least 13 mutations in spike protein across the sub lineages, including L452R, D614G, P681R and K417N, which can increase the affinity to the human ACE2 receptor. Enhanced transmission of the Delta variant was observed globally, which is at least 2.5 times more contagious as the other variants. The Delta variant affects the effectiveness of COVID19 vaccine and is resistant to neutralization to some extent.
- 1: Zhang et al. JAMA 2021, 325 (13): 1324-26.
- 2: Reardon. Nature 2021.
- 3: Delphine. Nature 2021, 596 (7871): 276-280.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 9689
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.