- HOST SPECIES: Llama
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: SARS-CoV-2 S protein RBD containing C-terminal His Tag. The protein was expressed in human 293 cells (HEK293). It contains amino acids Arg 319 - Lys 537.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, ICC
- SET CONTENTS: 20 μg:
SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) S1 RBD Antibody [RBD-2B9], Cat. No. SD9437
SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) S1 RBD Antibody [T5P4-A12], Cat. No. SD9439
SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) S1 RBD Antibody [T5P7-G10], Cat. No. SD9441
SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) S1 RBD Antibody [T4P5-H12], Cat. No. SD9507
SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) S1 RBD Antibody [T3P1-C8], Cat. No. SD9511
cMyc-tag Antibody [5G5H7], Cat. No. PM-7669
- PURIFICATION: Affinity chromatography purified via Nickel column. Antibodies are supplied as a His-tagged purified protein. They also contains a myc-tag for detection.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: sdab
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: Antibody 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibodies should be stored in working aliquots at -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), formerly known as 2019-nCoV acute respiratory disease, is an infectious disease caused by SARS-CoV-2, a virus closely related to the SARS virus (1). The disease is the cause of the 2019–20 coronavirus outbreak (2). The structure of 2019-nCoV consists of the following: a Spike protein (S), hemagglutinin-esterease dimer (HE), a membrane glycoprotein (M), an envelope protein (E) a nucleoclapid protein (N) and RNA. Coronavirus invades cells through Spike (S) glycoproteins, a class I fusion protein. It is the major viral surface protein that coronavirus uses to bind to the human cell surface receptor. It also mediates the fusion of host and viral cell membrane, allowing the virus to enter human cells and begin infection (3). The spike protein is the major target for neutralizing antibodies and vaccine development (4). The protein modeling suggests that there is strong interaction between Spike protein receptor-binding domain and its host receptor angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2), which regulate both the cross-species and human-to-human transmissions of COVID-19 (5). The recent study has shown that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein binds ACE2 with higher affinity than SARS-CoV spike protein (6).
- 1: Gorbalenya. bioRxiv: 2020.
- 2: Hui et al. Int J Infect Dis. 2020;91:264-266.
- 3: Belouzard et al. Viruses. 2012;4(6):1011-33.
- 4: Lee et al. J Virol. 2006;80(8):4079-87.
- Catalog Number SD9437: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) S1 RBD Single Domain Antibody [RBD-2B9]
- Catalog Number SD9439: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) S1 RBD Single Domain Antibody [T5P4-A12]
- Catalog Number SD9441: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) S1 RBD Single Domain Antibody [T5P7-G10]
- Catalog Number SD9507: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) S1 RBD Single Domain Antibody [T4P5-H12]
- Catalog Number SD9511: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) S1 RBD Single Domain Antibody [T3P1-C8]
- Catalog Number PM-7669: cMyc-tag Antibody [5G5H7]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: SD9400
- Size: 1 Set
- List Price: $390.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.