- Trial Size
SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) ORF9b AntibodyCATALOG NUMBER: 9191
- Clonality: Polyclonal
- Tested Applications: E, WB
- Host Species: Rabbit
- Species Reactivity: Virus
- Conjugate: Unconjugated
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted reactivity based on immunogen sequence: SARS-CoV ORF9b proteins: (50%)
- IMMUNOGEN: Anti-SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) ORF9b antibody (9191) was raised against a peptide corresponding to 14 amino acids near the amino terminus of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) ORF9b protein.
The immunogen is located in the first 50 amino acids of the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) ORF9b protein.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 2 μg/mL
Antibody validated: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) ORF9b antibody can detect 2 ng of free peptide at 1 μg/mL in ELISA.
- PURIFICATION: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) ORF9b Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) ORF9b Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) ORF9b antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ORF9b
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Accessory protein 9b, ORF-9b, Protein 9b
- Protein Accession Number: P0DTD2.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1835921959
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), formerly known as 2019-nCoV acute respiratory disease, is an infectious disease caused by SARS-CoV-2, a virus closely related to the SARS virus (1). The disease is the cause of the 2019–20 coronavirus outbreak (2). The structure of 2019-nCoV consists of the following: a spike protein (S), hemagglutinin-esterease dimer (HE), a membrane glycoprotein (M), an envelope protein (E) a nucleoclapid protein (N) and RNA. ORF9b plays a role in the inhibition of host innate immune response by targeting the mitochondrial-associated adapter MAVS. Mechanistically, it usurps the E3 ligase ITCH to trigger the degradation of MAVS, TRAF3, and TRAF6. In addition, it causes mitochondrial elongation by triggering ubiquitination and proteasomal degradation of dynamin-like protein 1/DNM1L(3).
- 1: Gorbalenya. bioRxiv: 2020.
- 2: Hui et al. Int J Infect Dis. 2020;91:264-266.
- 3: Shi. et al. J. Immunol 2014; 193:3090-3089
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 9191
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $129.00 – $439.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805