- SPECIES: SARS-CoV-2
- SOURCE SPECIES: bacteria
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Native Sequence:
Amino acids M1 – A43 (end).
Residue M232 of the fusion protein is equivalent to M1 of the native enzyme.
The GST tag is located at residues 1 – 220.
PreScission (LEVLFQGP) residues 221 - 228
- FUSION TAG: N-Term GST Uncleaved
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Mono-Isotopic Mass: 31, 983.30 daltons
Average Mass: 32, 004.43 daltons
- PURITY: GSH-Agarose (0.75)
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 50 mM Tris-HCl pH 7.5, 270 mM Sucrose, 150 mM NaCl, 0.1 mM EGTA, 0.1 % 2-mercaptoethanol, 0.03 % Brij-35
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -70 °C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ORF7b
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SARS-CoV2-ORF7B, SARS-CoV-2 ORF7B, ORF7B SARS-CoV-2
- Protein Accession Number: QJC19833.1
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 20-238
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $515.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805