- SPECIES: SARS-CoV-2
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Glu16-Tyr97
- FUSION TAG: N-His Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: Immunogen
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 12.07kDa
- PURITY: >90% as determined by SDS-PAGE
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Supplied as lyophilized from PBS, pH 7.5, 0.02%NLS. Please reconstitute the protein with ddH2O to the concentration with 1mg/ml.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles.Store at 2 to 8 °C for one week .Store at -20 to -80 °C for twelve months from the date of receipt.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Accessory protein 7a,Protein U122,Protein X4,7a
- Protein Accession Number: YP_009724395.1(P0DTC7)
- Plays a role as antagonist of host tetherin (BST2), disrupting its antiviral effect. Acts by binding to BST2 thereby interfering with its glycosylation. May suppress small interfering RNA (siRNA). May bind to host ITGAL, thereby playing a role in attachment or modulation of leukocytes.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-435
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $490.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805