- HOST SPECIES: Sheep
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: MBP-SARS-CoV2-ORF7A
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Detection Antibodies: 1 μg/ml Ab, 5% BSA in TBS-T, 4°C overnight
Blocking: 5% milk in TBS-T, 1h room temp
Secondary Antibodies: 1:15,000 donkey anti-sheep, 1:15,000 donkey anti-rabbot, in TBS-T, 1h room temp
Wash: TBS-T, 4x 10 min
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies are affinity purified against the antigen and eluted with low pH.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in PBS.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ORF7a
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SARS-CoV-2-ORF7A
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 43740573
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 20-260
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $515.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.