- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: Anti-SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) ORF10 antibody (9293) was raised against a peptide corresponding to 13 amino acids near the carboxyl terminus of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) ORF10 protein.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) ORF10 protein.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA
- APPLICATION NOTE: Antibody validated: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) ORF10 antibody can detect 2 ng of free peptide at 1 μg/mL in ELISA. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: ORF10 Antibody is predicted to not cross-react with other coronavirus family members.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 4kD
- PURIFICATION: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) ORF10 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) ORF10 antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) ORF10 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ORF10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ORF10 protein, ORF10
- Protein Accession Number: QSJ03260.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1996412886
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 43740576
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), formerly known as 2019-nCoV acute respiratory disease, is an infectious disease caused by SARS-CoV-2, a virus closely related to the SARS virus (1). The disease is the cause of the 2019–20 coronavirus outbreak (2). SARS-CoV-2 virus proteins include structural proteins, non-structural proteins and accessory factors. The structure of SARS-CoV-2 consists of the following: a spike protein (S), hemagglutinin-esterease dimer (HE), a membrane glycoprotein (M), an envelope protein (E) a nucleoclapid protein (N) and RNA. SARS-CoV-2 non-structural protein is ORF1ab that consists of 16 proteins (nsp1-nsp16), while accessory factors include ORF3a, ORF3b, ORF6, ORF7a, ORF7b, ORF8, ORF9b, ORF10 and ORF10.
- 1: Gorbalenya. bioRxiv: 2020.
- 2: Hui et al. Int J Infect Dis. 2020;91:264-266.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 9293
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.