- SPECIES: SARS-CoV-2
- SOURCE SPECIES: Mammalian cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ser2-Ala419
- FUSION TAG: N-His Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: Immunogen
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47.79kDa
- PURITY: >90% as determined by SDS-PAGE
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Supplied as lyophilized from PBS, pH 7.5. Please reconstitute the protein with ddH2O to the concentration with 1mg/ml.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Store at 2 to 8 °C for one week. Store at -20 to -80 °C for twelve months from the date of receipt.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Nucleoprotein
- Protein Accession Number: QHD43423.2
- Coronavirus N protein is required for coronavirus RNA synthesis, and has RNA chaperone activity that may be involved in template switch. Nucleocapsid protein is a most abundant protein of coronavirus. N protein packages the positive strand viral genome RNA into a helical ribonucleocapsid (RNP) and plays a fundamental role during virion assembly through its interactions with the viral genome and membrane protein M. Plays an important role in enhancing the efficiency of subgenomic viral RNA transcription as well as viral replication. Because of the conservation of N protein sequence and its strong immunogenicity, the N protein of coronavirus is chosen as a diagnostic tool.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-434
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $505.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805