- HOST SPECIES: Human
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: Nucleocapsid recombinant protein
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA: 1:160000; WB: 1:2000~3000
- PURIFICATION: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 10% glycerol, pH7.2
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C short term. Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: N
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, 2019-nCoV) Nucleocapsid Antibody: Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), Nucleocapsid Phosphoprotein, Nucleocapsid protein
- Protein Accession Number: QHD43423.2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 43740575
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Fully humanized monoclonal antibody paired with human monoclonal antibody LOCUS:QHD43423 419aa linear VRL 18-MAR-2020 DEFINITION:nucleocapsid phosphoprotein [Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2]. ACCESSION:QHD43423 VERSION:QHD43423.2 DBSOURCE:accession MN908947.3 SOURCE:Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) ORGANISM:Viruses; Riboviria; Nidovirales; Cornidovirineae; Coronaviridae;Orthocoronavirinae; Betacoronavirus; Sarbecovirus.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-550
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.