- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- HOMOLOGY: Highly-specific to SARS-CoV-2 nucleoprotein; does not cross-react with nucleoprotein from SARS-CoV or other coronaviruses
- IMMUNOGEN: SARS-CoV-2 nucleoprotein (NP) specific peptide
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA
- APPLICATION NOTE: Paired with 75G5a, used for specific, high-sensitivity detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein (NP).
- PURIFICATION: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Nucleoprotein Antibody [84D7] is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 1X PBS, 0.02% NaN3, 50% Glycerol, 0.1% BSA
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Nucleoprotein Antibody [84D7] can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: N
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Nucleoprotein Antibody [P002A]: Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)
- Protein Accession Number: QHD43423
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1820552696
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 43740575
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- We have leveraged our next-generation rabbit mAb discovery platform to develop recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibodies with extremely high sensitivity and specificity to SARS-CoV-2. These antibodies, which include clones P001A, P002A, and P003A can be paired in sandwich detection assay and used to detect nucleoprotein (NP) antigen from SARS-CoV-2. These antibodies do not cross-react to the highly related SARS-CoV virus or to any other coronaviruses tested. Sandwich ELISA detection using TMB/acid developer reliably detects NP antigen in the pg/mL range, and sensitivity is expected to be even higher when using more sensitive developer strategies. This panel of antibodies can be used as raw materials for diagnostic kits and can be applied to lateral flow systems for diagnostic detection of COVID-19.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-752
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.