SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Nucleocapsid Antibody CATALOG NUMBER: 35-720
- Clonality: Monoclonal
- Tested Applications: E, IF
- Host Species: Mouse
- Species Reactivity: Virus
- Conjugate: Unconjugated
- Size: 0.1 mg
- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: These newer COVID-19 nucleoprotein Mabs were developed using a recombinant, full-length nucleoprotein and then confirmed that they are reactive with the native virus itself.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF
- APPLICATION NOTE: Suggested starting ranges are 1:10-1:50 for IFA and 1:20-1:200 for ELISA. BEST ELISA pairs (capture-conjugate): clones 3865-3866 / 3869-3866
- SPECIFICITY: Specific for the nucleocapsid of Covid-19 virus. Cross reacts with SARS. These antibodies are non-reactive with: Influenza A, Influenza B, Adenovirus and MERS.
- PURIFICATION: Coronavirus Nucleocapsid Antibody is purified from ascites fluid or culture medium by protein A chromoatography or sequential differential precipitations.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Coronavirus Nucleocapsid Antibody is in a phosphate saline buffer (0.01M, pH 7.2) containing 0.1% sodium azide preservative. No stabilizing proteins have been added.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Coronavirus Nucleocapsid Antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Coronavirus Nucleocapsid, SARS
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 35-720
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $440.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805