- SPECIES: SARS-CoV-2
- SOURCE SPECIES: bacteria
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Native Sequence:
Amino acids N1 – Q113 (end).
Residue N404 of the fusion protein is equivalent to N1 of the native enzyme.
The MBP tag is located at residues 1 – 367.
PreScission (LEVLFQGP) residues 393 – 400
- FUSION TAG: N-Term MBP Uncleaved
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Mono-Isotopic Mass: 56, 581.71 daltons
Average Mass: 56, 617.12 daltons
- PURITY: Amylose Resin (0.95)
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 50 mM Tris-HCl pH 7.5, 270 mM Sucrose, 150 mM NaCl, 0.1 mM EGTA, 0.1 % 2-mercaptoethanol, 0.03 % Brij-35
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -70 °C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ORF1ab
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SARS-CoV2-NSP9, SARS-CoV-2 NSP9, NSP9 SARS-CoV-2
- Protein Accession Number: QHD43415.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 43740578
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 20-212
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.