- SPECIES: SARS-CoV-2
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ser 1 - Gln 83
- FUSION TAG: His Tag at C-terminus
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 12 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE. >90% as determined by SEC-MALS.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4 with glycerol
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Working aliquots should be stored at -70°C or lower. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NSP7,nsp7,Non-structural protein 7,COVID-19
- Protein Accession Number: YP_009725303.1
- During the formation of the coronaviral replication/transcription complex, essential steps include processing of the conserved polyprotein nsp7-10 region by the main protease Mpro and subsequent complex formation of the released nsp's. Upon infecting host cells, coronaviruses assemble a multi-subunit RNA-synthesis complex of viral non-structural proteins (nsp) responsible for the replication and transcription of the viral genome. non-structural proteins 7 (NSP7) forms a hexadecamer with nsp8 (8 subunits of each) that may participate in viral replication by acting as a primase. Alternatively, may synthesize substantially longer products than oligonucleotide primers.
- 1: Krichel B, et al. Biochem J. 2020. 477(5):1009-1019.
- 2: Kirchdoerfer RN, et al. Nat Commun. 2019. 10(1):2342.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 97-096
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $590.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.