- Trial Size
SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) NSP13 (Helicase) AntibodyCATALOG NUMBER: 9183
- Clonality: Polyclonal
- Tested Applications: E, IHC
- Host Species: Rabbit
- Species Reactivity: Virus
- Conjugate: Unconjugated
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted reactivity based on immunogen sequence: SARS-CoV NSP13 (Helicase) protein: (80%)
- IMMUNOGEN: Anti-SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) NSP13 (Helicase)antibody (9183) was raised against a peptide corresponding to 14 amino acids near the center of the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) NSP13 (Helicase) protein.
The immunogen is located between 440-490 amino acids of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) NSP13 (Helicase).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: IHC: 0.5 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Immunohistochemistry in human samples. SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) NSP13 antibody can detect 2 ng of free peptide at 1 μg/mL in ELISA. It can detect SARS-CoV-2 NSP13 recombinant protein by ELISA. All other applications and species not yet tested
- PURIFICATION: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) NSP13 (Helicase) Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) NSP13 (Helicase) Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) NSP13 (Helicase) antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HEL
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Helicase, Non-structural protein 13, NSP13
- Protein Accession Number: YP_009725308.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1802476816
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 43740578
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), formerly known as 2019-nCoV acute respiratory disease, is an infectious disease caused by SARS-CoV-2, a virus closely related to the SARS virus (1). The disease is the cause of the 2019–20 coronavirus outbreak (2). The structure of 2019-nCoV consists of the following: a spike protein (S), hemagglutinin-esterease dimer (HE), a membrane glycoprotein (M), an envelope protein (E) a nucleoclapid protein (N) and RNA. NSP13 is a multi-functional protein with a zinc-binding domain in N-terminus displaying RNA and DNA duplex-unwinding activities with 5' to 3' polarity. Activity of Helicase is dependent on magnesium(3,4).
- 1: Gorbalenya. bioRxiv: 2020.
- 2: Hui et al. Int J Infect Dis. 2020;91:264-266.
- 3: Adedeji et. al. PLoS ONE 2012; 7:E36521-E36521
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 9183
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $129.00 – $439.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805