- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) NSP12.
- SPECIES: SARS-CoV-2
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) NSP12 Peptideis used for blocking the activity of theSARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) NSP12 Antibody
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) NSP12 Peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RdRp
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RNA-directed RNA polymerase, Pol, RdRp, NSP12, Non-structure protein 12
- Protein Accession Number: 7B3D_A
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1951688606
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 43740578
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), formerly known as 2019-nCoV acute respiratory disease, is an infectious disease caused by SARS-CoV-2, a virus closely related to the SARS virus (1). The disease is the cause of the 2019–20 coronavirus outbreak (2). The structure of 2019-nCoV consists of the following: a spike protein (S), hemagglutinin-esterease dimer (HE), a membrane glycoprotein (M), an envelope protein (E) a nucleoclapid protein (N) and RNA. NSP12 interacts with nsp7 and nsp8.
- 1: Gorbalenya. bioRxiv: 2020.
- 2: Hui et al. Int J Infect Dis. 2020;91:264-266.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 9267P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.