- SPECIES: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, 2019-nCoV) Spike RBD Protein
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: RBD domain (aa 319 – 537), K417T, E484K, N501Y,
C-terminal His tag
- FUSION TAG: C-terminal His tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for ELISA assays, Ligand binding assays (e.g. SPR), Biochemical and biophysical analyses. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 225 amino acids (including His tag); 25478 Da
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: not determined
- PURITY: >98% as determined by SDS-PAGE, see Fig. 1 A and B. PureCube Indigo Agarose.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 20 mM Hepes pH 7.5; 150 mM NaCl
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: –80°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: S
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Spike RBD Recombinnat Protein: Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), Surface Glycoprotein, Spike protein
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 43740568
- All viruses undergo fast mutations and adept quickly to the countermeasures that the immune systems creates against them. SARS-CoV-2 of the COVID-19 pandemic is no exception here. During the pandemic multiple mutant strains arose. To help the science combat these mutants ProSci offers the RB-Domains of these mutant SPIKE proteins. That is the full RBD domain of the SPIKE surface protein SARS-CoV-2 of the mutant strain P.1, also commonly known as the "Brazil".
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 21-826
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $910.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.