- SPECIES: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, 2019-nCoV) Spike Protein
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Full-length sequence (aa 1 – 1273), del 69-70; del 144; Q52R; E484K; Q677H; F888L
furin cleavage site “RRAR” mutated to “GSAG”; K986P; V987P
C-terminal Rho1D4 tag fused with spacer “GSSG” to protein sequence
- FUSION TAG: C-terminal Rho1D4
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for ELISA assays, Ligand binding assays (e.g. SPR), Biochemical and biophysical analyses. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 1286 amino acids (including Rho1D4 tag and linker); 142114 Da
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: not determined
- PURITY: >98% as determined by SDS-PAGE, see Fig. 1 A and B. PureCube Rho1D4 Agarose.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 20 mM Hepes pH 7.5; 150 mM NaCl, 0.001 % LMNG
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: –80°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: S
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Spike Recombinant Protein: Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), Surface Glycoprotein, Spike protein
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 43740568
- All viruses undergo fast mutations and adapt quickly to the countermeasures that the immune systems creates. SARS-CoV-2 of the COVID-19 pandemic is no exception to this. During the pandemic multiple mutant strains arose. To help the sciencific community to combat these mutants ProSci offers the SPIKE protein of the mutants in full-length and active in their native trimeric form, stabilized with the LMNG detergent. This is the SPIKE protein of the mutant strain B.1.525.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 21-821
- Size: 0.025 mg
- List Price: $570.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805