- SPECIES: SARS-CoV-2
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Met 1 -Val 75
- FUSION TAG: GST Tag, His Tag
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 9.6 kDa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from 0.22 um filtered solution in PBS, pH7.4. Normally trehalose is added as protectant before lyophilization.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: E
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Envelope protein, Env polyprotein, Envelope glycoprotein, env
- Protein Accession Number: QHU79206.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 43740570
- The SARS-CoV-2 is composed of a double-layered lipid envelope, including Spike glycoprotein (S), Envelope protein (E), Membrane glycoprotein (M), and Nucleocapsid protein (Nucleocapsid protein, N). Among them, The amino acid sequence of the SARS-CoV-2 envelope protein is 95% identical of the SARS envelope protein.
- 1: Schoeman D, et al. Virol J. 2019. 16:69.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 97-082
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $505.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805