- SPECIES: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, 2019-nCoV) Envelope Protein
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Met1-Val75
- FUSION TAG: His tag and Avi tag at N-terminus
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 11.4 kDa
- PURITY: > 92% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 20mM Tris, 250mM NaCl, 0.5% TritonX-100, pH 8.0
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: This product is stable at ≤ -70°C for up to 6 months from the date of receipt. For optimal storage, aliquot into smaller quantities after centrifugation and store at recommended temperature. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: E
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 2019-nCoV E protein, Envelope protein, Env polyprotein, Envelope glycoprotein
- Protein Accession Number: QHD43418.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 43740570
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-112
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $515.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805