- Trial Size
SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Envelope AntibodyCATALOG NUMBER: 9169
- Clonality: Polyclonal
- Tested Applications: E, IHC, WB
- Host Species: Rabbit
- Species Reactivity: Virus
- Conjugate: Unconjugated
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted reactivity based on immunogen sequence: SARS-CoV Envelope proteins: (93%)
- IMMUNOGEN: Anti-SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Envelope antibody (9169) was raised against a peptide corresponding to 14 amino acids near the carboxyl terminus of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Envelope protein.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Envelope protein.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: IHC: 0.5 μg/mL; WB: 1-2 μg/mL;
Antibody validated: Immunohistochemistry in human samples. SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Envelope antibody can detect 2 ng of free peptide at 1 μg/mL in ELISA. It can detect SARS-CoV-2 Envelope recombinant protein by ELISA and WB. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- PURIFICATION: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Envelope Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Envelope Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Envelope antibody can be stored at 4 ° C for three months and -20 ° C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: E
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, 2019-nCoV) Envelope Antibody: Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), Envelope protein, E protein
- Protein Accession Number: QHD43418
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1791269092
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 43740570
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), formerly known as 2019-nCoV acute respiratory disease, is an infectious disease caused by SARS-CoV-2, a virus closely related to the SARS virus (1). The disease is the cause of the 2019–20 coronavirus outbreak (2). The structure of 2019-nCoV consists of the following: a spike protein (S), hemagglutinin-esterease dimer (HE), a membrane glycoprotein (M), an envelope protein (E) a nucleoclapid protein (N) and RNA. The envelope protein is a small polypeptide that contains at least one α-helical transmembrane domain. It involves in several aspects of the virus's life cycle, such as assembly, budding, envelope formation, and pathogenesis. E protein has membrane permeabilizing activity, which provides a possible rationale to inhibit in vitro ion channel activity of some synthetic corona virus E proteins, and also viral replication (3).
- 1: Gorbalenya. bioRxiv: 2020.
- 2: Hui et al. Int J Infect Dis. 2020;91:264-266.
- 3: Pervushin et al. PLoS Pathog. 2009; 5(7): e1000511.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 9169
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $129.00 – $439.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805