- SPECIES: SARS-CoV-2
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Met1-Val75
- FUSION TAG: N-His-sumo Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: Immunogen
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 21.04kDa
- PURITY: >90% as determined by SDS-PAGE
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Supplied as lyophilized from PBS, pH 7.5. Please reconstitute the protein with ddH2O to the concentration with 1mg/ml.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles.Store at 2 to 8 °C for one week .Store at -20 to -80 °C for twelve months from the date of receipt.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 2019-nCoV E protein,2019-nCoV sM protein
- Protein Accession Number: QHD43418.1
- Coronavirus envelope (E) proteins are short (100 residues) polypeptides that contain at least one transmembrane (TM) domain and a cluster of 2-3 juxtamembrane cysteines. These proteins are involved in viral morphogenesis and tropism, and their absence leads in some cases to aberrant virions, or to viral attenuation. In common to other viroporins, coronavirus envelope proteins increase membrane permeability to ions, plays a central role in virus morphogenesis and assembly. Acts as a viroporin and self-assembles in host membranes forming pentameric protein-lipid pores that allow ion transport. Also plays a role in the induction of apoptosis. Activates the host NLRP3 inflammasome, leading to IL-1beta overproduction.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-072
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $505.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin