- SPECIES: SARS-CoV-2
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ser1-Thr304
- FUSION TAG: N-Gst Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: Immunogen
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 59.87kDa
- PURITY: >90% as determined by SDS-PAGE quantitative densitometry by Coomassie Blue Staining.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Supplied as lyophilized from PBS, pH 7.5. Please reconstitute the protein with ddH2O to the concentration with 1mg/ml.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Store at 2 to 8 °C for one week. Store at -20 to -80 °C for twelve months from the date of receipt.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: M Proteinase,main proteinase(Mpro),3C-like proteinase
- Protein Accession Number: YP_009725301.1
- The viral main proteinase (M pro , also called 3CL pro ), which controls the activities of the coronavirus replication complex. It functions as a cysteine protease engaging in the proteolytic cleavage of the viral precursor polyprotein to a series of functional proteins required for coronavirus replication and is considered as an appealing target for designing anti-SARS agents.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-412
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $455.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805