- SPECIES: SARS M protein
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: The E.coli derived recombinant protein contains the Membrane protein immunodominant regions fused to 6xHis tag at C-terminal.
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- PURITY: >90% pure as determined SDS-PAGE. Purified by proprietary chromatographic technique.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: SARS Membrane protein solution is supplied in PBS.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store in working aliquots at -20°C. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- SARS Membrane protein is a membranal protein which plays a crucial role in the virus’ life cycle. This protein has 3 outer cell structural antigens, the envelope (E), membrane (M)and spike (S) antigens. SARS Membrane protein is essential to the process of assembly, budding, creation of the envelope and pathogenesis.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 39-107
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $400.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.