- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Hamster, Monkey, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This SARS antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 394-422 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human SARS.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 59 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SARS
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Serine--tRNA ligase, cytoplasmic, Seryl-tRNA synthetase, SerRS, Seryl-tRNA(Ser/Sec) synthetase, SARS, SERS
- Protein Accession Number: P49591
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 19860217
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6301
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Seryl-tRNA synthetase belongs to the class II amino-acyl tRNA family. This enzyme catalyzes the transfer of L-serine to tRNA (Ser) and is related to bacterial and yeast counterparts.
- 1: Shimada,N., J. Biol. Chem. 276 (50), 46770-46778 (2001)
- 2: Shah,Z.H., Hum. Mutat. 17 (5), 433-434 (2001)
- 3: Heckl,M., FEBS Lett. 427 (3), 315-319 (1998)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-225
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.