- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This SAP30 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 189-218 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human SAP30.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 23 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SAP30
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Histone deacetylase complex subunit SAP30, 30 kDa Sin3-associated polypeptide, Sin3 corepressor complex subunit SAP30, Sin3-associated polypeptide p30, SAP30 (HGNC:10532)
- Protein Accession Number: O75446
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8819
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Histone acetylation plays a key role in the regulation ofeukaryotic gene expression. Histone acetylation and deacetylationare catalyzed by multisubunit complexes. The protein encoded bythis gene is a component of the histone deacetylase complex, whichincludes SIN3, SAP18, HDAC1, HDAC2, RbAp46, RbAp48, and otherpolypeptides. This complex is active in deacetylating core histoneoctamers, but inactive in deacetylating nucleosomal histones. Apseudogene of this gene is located on chromosome 3. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Brandt, S., et al. Int. J. Biochem. Cell Biol. 42(9):1472-1481(2010)
- 2: Viiri, K.M., et al. Mol. Cell. Biol. 29(2):342-356(2009)
- 3: Sichtig, N., et al. Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 467(1):67-75(2007)
- 4: Szafranski, K., et al. Genome Biol.(8), R154 (2007) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-906
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.