- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Gibbon, Gorilla, Human, Monkey, Orangutan
- IMMUNOGEN: SAFB monoclonal antibody was raised against amino acids 345 - 357 of SAFB (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: SAFB antibody can be used in Western Blot starting at 1:1000 - 1:3000, and immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G purified from tissue culture supernatant
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: SAFB antibody can be stored short term 4 °C. For long term storage aliquot and store at -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SAFB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SAFB, HAP, HET, Scaffold attachment factor B, SAB-B1, SAFB1, SAF-B, SAF-B1, Scaffold attachment factor B1, Hsp27 ERE-TATA binding protein, HSP27 ERE-TATA-binding protein
- Protein Accession Number: Q15424
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 116242782
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6294
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SAFB Antibody [6F7]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-862
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin