- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: S100A4 antibody was raised against amino acids from the C-Terminus of S100A4 (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: S100A4 antibody can be used in Western Blot, immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL, immunocytochemistry, and immunoprecipitation
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 10 mM PBS, pH 7.4, BSA, sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store S100A4 antibody at 4 °C or -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: S100A4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: S100A4, 42A, 18A2, Fibroblast-specific protein-1, FSP1, MTS1, PEL98, Protein Mts1, Calvasculin, CAPL, Metastasin, p9KA, Protein S100-A4
- Protein Accession Number: P26447
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 115601
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6275
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- S100A4 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 51-116
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin