- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine: (81%)
- IMMUNOGEN: RWDD3 antibody was raised against a 17 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the amino terminus of human RWDD3.
The immunogen is located within the first 50 amino acids of RWDD3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: RWDD3 antibody can be used for detection of RWDD3 by Western blot at 0.5 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in mouse samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1405 - Mouse Kidney Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: RWDD3 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: RWDD3 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: RWDD3 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RWDD3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RWDD3 Antibody: RSUME, RSUME, RWD domain-containing protein 3, RWD-containing sumoylation enhancer
- Protein Accession Number: NP_056300
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 153252154
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 25950
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- RWDD3 Antibody: RWDD3 (RSUME), a small RWD-containing protein, has a central role in sumoylation by enhancing SUMO conjugation in the regulatory network of immune-inflammatory signals. RWDD3 increases IκBeta sumoylation and stability. In addition, RWDD3 inhibits TNF-α-induced kappaB-LUC (Luciferase) reporter activity, showing the functional consequence of IκBeta increased stability. RSUME-enhanced sumoylation of IκBeta leads to the inhibition of NF-κBeta activity on two well-known inflammatory genes, IL-8 and cyclooxygenase-2 (Cox-2) and therefore may also favor anti-inflammatory pathways. Expression of RWDD3 was induced under hypoxic conditions and it has a potential role during vascularization. Both BMP-4 and RWDD3 may be interesting targets for inhibiting steps involved in pituitary tumorigenesis.
- 1: Carbia-Nagashima A, Gerez J, Perez-Castro C, et al. RSUME, a small RWD-containing protein, enhances SUMO conjugation and stabilizes HIF-1alpha during hypoxia. Cell2007; 131:309-23.
- 2: Liberman AC, Druker J, Garcia FA, et al. Intracellular molecular signaling. Basis for specificity to glucocorticoid anti-inflammatory actions. Ann. NY Acad. Sci.2009; 1153:6-13.
- 3: Giacomini D, Haedo M, Gerez J, et al. Differential gene expression in models of pituitary prolactin-producing tumoral cells. Horm. Res.2009; 71 Suppl 2:88-94.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5409
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin