- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 306.4
- Formula: C17H18N6
- CAS: 941678-49-5
- Solubility: Soluble in DMSO (>100mg/ml) and water (8mg/ml). Slightly soluble in 100% ethanol.
- InChi Key: HFNKQEVNSGCOJV-OAHLLOKOSA-N
- Smiles: N#CC[C@H](C1CCCC1)N1C=C(C=N1)C1=NC=NC2=C1C=CN2
- Identity: Determined by 1H-NMR and MS.
- PURITY: greater than or equal to 98% (HPLC)
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short Term Storage: +4C. Long Term Storage: -20C. Handling Advice: Keep cool and dry. Use/Stability: Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20C.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: INCB018424; INC 424
- Antineoplastic, anti-inflammatory and immunomodulating agent. Orally bioavailable potent ATP mimetic that inhibits both JAK1 and JAK2 with IC50 values of 2.7 and 4.5nM, respectively and is less selective for JAK3 (IC50=322nM). Affects DC differentiation and function, leading to impaired T cell activation. Used in the treatment of myeloproliferative neoplasms and psoriasis. Anticancer agent. Shown to induce apoptosis and autophagy. Potent and selective inhibitor of HIV-1 replication and virus reactivation in vitro. It is investigated against the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-042
- Size: 25 mg
- List Price: $225.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805