- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This RUNX3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 168-197 amino acids from the Central region of human RUNX3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 44 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RUNX3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Runt-related transcription factor 3, Acute myeloid leukemia 2 protein, Core-binding factor subunit alpha-3, CBF-alpha-3, Oncogene AML-2, Polyomavirus enhancer-binding protein 2 alpha C subunit, PEA2-alpha C, PEBP2-alpha C, SL3-3 enhancer factor 1 alpha C subunit, SL3/AKV core-binding factor alpha C subunit, RUNX3, AML2, CBFA3, PEBP2A3
- Protein Accession Number: Q13761
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 17368453
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 864
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the runt domain-containingfamily of transcription factors. A heterodimer of this protein anda beta subunit forms a complex that binds to the core DNA sequence5'-PYGPYGGT-3' found in a number of enhancers and promoters, andcan either activate or suppress transcription. It also interactswith other transcription factors. It functions as a tumorsuppressor, and the gene is frequently deleted or transcriptionallysilenced in cancer. Multiple transcript variants encoding differentisoforms have been found for this gene.
- 1: Tsang, Y.H., et al. Oncogene 29(41):5643-5650(2010)
- 2: Shimada, M., et al. Hum. Genet. 128(4):433-441(2010)
- 3: Iwatani, K., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 400(3):426-431(2010)
- 4: Kodach, L.L., et al. Carcinogenesis 31(9):1567-1575(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-901
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin