- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human, Mouse, Rat, Zebrafish
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human RUNX1T1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: RUNX1T1 antibody can be used for detection of RUNX1T1 by ELISA at 1:312500. RUNX1T1 antibody can be used for detection of RUNX1T1 by western blot at 1.25 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 62 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store RUNX1T1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RUNX1T1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RUNX1T1, CDR, ETO, MTG8, AML1T1, ZMYND2, CBFA2T1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_783554
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 28329422
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 862
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- RUNX1T1 is a putative zinc finger transcription factor and oncoprotein. In acute myeloid leukemia, especially in the M2 subtype, the t (8;21) (q22;q22) translocation is one of the most frequent karyotypic abnormalities. The translocation produces a chimeric gene made up of the 5'-region of the RUNX1 gene fused to the 3'-region of this gene. The chimeric protein is thought to associate with the nuclear corepressor/histone deacetylase complex to block hematopoietic differentiation.
- 1: Lausen, J., et al., (2004) J. Biol. Chem. 279 (47), 49281-49288.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 27-986
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $415.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.