- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 14 amino acids near the amino terminus of human RTP801.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: RTP801 peptide is used for blocking the activity of RTP801 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store RTP801 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DDIT4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Dig2, REDD1, REDD-1, RTP801, DNA damage-inducible transcript 4 protein, HIF-1 responsive protein RTP801
- Protein Accession Number: NP_061931
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 9506687
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 54541
- 1: Ellisen LW, Ramsayer KD, Johannessen CM, et al. REDD1, a developmentally regulated transcriptional target of p63 and p53, links p63 to regulation of reactive oxygen species. Mol. Cell 2002; 10:995-1005.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 4509P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.