- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 254-513 of human RTKN (NP_001015056.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IF: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: A-431
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: MCF7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Rat kidney
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 63kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RTKN
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RTKN, Rhotekin, RTKN1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6242
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a scaffold protein that interacts with GTP-bound Rho proteins. Binding of this protein inhibits the GTPase activity of Rho proteins. This protein may interfere with the conversion of active, GTP-bound Rho to the inactive GDP-bound form by RhoGAP. Rho proteins regulate many important cellular processes, including cytokinesis, transcription, smooth muscle contraction, cell growth and transformation. Dysregulation of the Rho signal transduction pathway has been implicated in many forms of cancer. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 14-937
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.