- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: 1-277
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: RSU1 antibody can be used for the detection of RSU1 by Western blot, may also work for IHC and ICC.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 31.4 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Antigen affinity-purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: RSU1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RSU1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RSP1, Ras suppressor protein 1RSP-1, RSP-1, RSU1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_036557.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6912638
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6251
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Ras suppressor protein 1 isoform 1; RSP-1, FLJ31034. This protein is involved in the Ras signal transduction pathway, growth inhibition, and nerve-growth factor induced differentiation processes, as determined in mouse and human cell line studies. In mouse, this protein was initially isolated based on its ability to inhibit v-Ras transformation. Multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants for it's gene have been reported; one of these variants was found only in glioma tumors.
- 1: Tsuda,T., Marinetti,M. R., Masuelli,L. and Cutler,M. L. The Ras suppressor RSU-1 localizes to 10p13 and its expression in the U251 glioblastoma cell line correlates with a decrease in growth rate and tumorigenic potential Oncogene 11 (2), 397-403 (1995)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-7546
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin