- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-277 of human RSU1 (NP_036557.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: A-431
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: U-87MG
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: B cells
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: SKOV3
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse heart
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse lung
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 31kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RSU1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RSU1, FLJ31034, RSP-1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6251
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a protein that is involved in the Ras signal transduction pathway, growth inhibition, and nerve-growth factor induced differentiation processes, as determined in mouse and human cell line studies. In mouse, the encoded protein was initially isolated based on its ability to inhibit v-Ras transformation. Multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants for this gene have been reported; one of these variants was found only in glioma tumors.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
CATALOG NUMBER: 14-061
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.