- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 19 amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of human RSPO3.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: RSPO3 peptide is used for blocking the activity of RSPO3 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store RSPO3 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RSPO3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: R-spondin-3, CRISTIN1, PWTSR, THSD2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_116173
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 18490982
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 84870
- 1: Chen JZ, Wang S, Tang R, et al. Cloning and identification of a cDNA that encodes a novel human protein with thrombospondin type I repeat domain, hPWTSR. Mol. Biol. Rep. 2002; 29:287-92.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 8153P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.