- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Rat (100%).
- IMMUNOGEN: Anti-RSPO1 antibody (5171) was raised against a peptide corresponding to 16 amino acids near the amino terminus of human RSPO1.
The immunogen is located within the first 50 amino acids of RSPO1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 0.5-2 μg/mL; IHC: 2.5-5 μg/mL; IF: 5 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human and mouse samples; Immunohistochemistry in human samples; Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: At least three isoforms of RSPO1 are known to exist; this antibody will detect the largest and smallest isoforms. RSPO1 antibody will not cross-react with other RSPO family members.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1224-Daudi Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1301 - Human Heart Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Cat. No. 10-501 - Human Heart Tissue Slide
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Cat. No. 10-901 - Human Spleen Tissue Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 29kD
Observed: 36 kD (Post-modification: 1 N-linked glycosylation)
Recombinant Protein Test (Figure 2): Anti-RSPO1 antibodies (5171) detected human RSPO1 recombinant protein at different concentrations.
- ISOFORMS: Human RSPO1 has 3 isoforms, including isoform 1 (263aa, 29kD), isoform 2 (236aa, 26kD), and isoform 3 (200aa, 22kD). Mouse RSPO1 had 1 isoform (265aa, 29kD) and rat RSPO1 had 1 isoform (262aa, 29kD). 5171 can detect human, mouse and rat.
- PURIFICATION: RSPO1 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: RSPO1 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: RSPO1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RSPO1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RSPO1 Antibody: RSPO, CRISTIN3, R-spondin-1, Roof plate-specific spondin-1, hRspo1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001033722
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 84490388
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 284654
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- RSPO1 Antibody: RSPO1 is a member of a family of secreted growth factors that can operate through the canonical Wnt signaling pathway by stabilizing the intracellular beta-catenin, thereby regulating functions mediated by beta-catenin such as cell fate decisions and embryonic patterning. RSPO1 was recently identified through linkage analysis to be involved in sex determination and mammalian ovarian development. RSPO1 is thought to regulate cellular responsiveness to Wnt ligands by modulating the cell-surface expression of the Wnt co-receptor LRP6 by interfering with the DKK/Kremen-mediated internalization of LRP6 through an interaction with Kremen, resulting in increased LRP6 cell-surface levels.
- 1: Kamata et al. Biochim. Biophys. Acta 2004; 1676:51-61.
- 2: Kim et al. Cell Cycle 2006; 5:23-6.
- 3: Parma et al. Nat. Genet. 2006; 38:1304-9.
- 4: Chassot et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 2008; 17:1278-91.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5171
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $109.00 – $379.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.