- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This RSK2 (RPS6KA3) antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 13-42 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human RSK2 (RPS6KA3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 84 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RPS6KA3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ribosomal protein S6 kinase alpha-3, S6K-alpha-3, 90 kDa ribosomal protein S6 kinase 3, p90-RSK 3, p90RSK3, Insulin-stimulated protein kinase 1, ISPK-1, MAP kinase-activated protein kinase 1b, MAPK-activated protein kinase 1b, MAPKAP kinase 1b, MAPKAPK-1b, Ribosomal S6 kinase 2, RSK-2, pp90RSK2, RPS6KA3, ISPK1, MAPKAPK1B, RSK2
- Protein Accession Number: P51812
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1730070
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6197
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- RSK3 is a member of the RSK (ribosomal S6 kinase) family of serine/threonine kinases. This kinase contains 2 non-identical kinase catalytic domains and phosphorylates various substrates, including members of the mitogen-activated kinase (MAPK) signalling pathway. The activity of this protein has been implicated in controlling cell growth and differentiation. Mutations in the gene have been associated with Coffin-Lowry syndrome (CLS).
- 1: Yang, X., et al., Cell 117(3):387-398 (2004).
- 2: Guimiot, F., et al., Gene Expr. Patterns 4(1):111-114 (2004).
- 3: Zeniou, M., et al., (er) Nucleic Acids Res. 32(3):1214-1223 (2004).
- 4: Vaidyanathan, H., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 278(34):32367-32372 (2003).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-300
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.