- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human RRP1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: RRP1 antibody can be used for detection of RRP1 by ELISA at 1:62500. RRP1 antibody can be used for detection of RRP1 by western blot at 0.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 53 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store RRP1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RRP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RRP1, D21S2056E, NNP-1, NOP52, RRP1A
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003674
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4503247
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8568
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- RRP1 is the putative homolog of the yeast ribosomal RNA processing protein RRP1. The protein is involved in the late stages of nucleologenesis at the end of mitosis, and may be required for the generation of 28S rRNA.The protein encoded by this gene is the putative homolog of the yeast ribosomal RNA processing protein RRP1. The encoded protein is involved in the late stages of nucleologenesis at the end of mitosis, and may be required for the generation of 28S rRNA.
- 1: Behrends, U., (2002) Int. J. Cancer 100 (6), 669-677.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 30-120
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.