- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: This RRM2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 96-125 amino acids from the Central region of human RRM2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 45 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RRM2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ribonucleoside-diphosphate reductase subunit M2, Ribonucleotide reductase small chain, Ribonucleotide reductase small subunit, RRM2, RR2
- Protein Accession Number: P31350
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 400979
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6241
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- RRM2 is one of two non-identical subunits for ribonucleotide reductase. This reductase catalyzes the formation of deoxyribonucleotides from ribonucleotides. Synthesis of the protein (M2) is regulated in a cell-cycle dependent fashion.
- 1: Kolesar,J., Cancer Chemother. Pharmacol. 64 (1), 79-86 (2009)
- 2: Liu,X., Methods Mol. Biol. 477, 195-206 (2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-363
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.