- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of human RRAS2.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: RRAS2 Peptide is used for blocking the activity of RRAS2 antibody (catalog number 7249P). It usually blocks the antibody activity completely in Western blot by incubating the peptide with equal volume of antibody for 30 min at 37°C.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store RRAS2 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RRAS2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TC21, TC21, Ras-related protein R-Ras2, Ras-like protein TC21
- Protein Accession Number: NP_036382
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21361416
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 22800
- 1: Drivas GT, Shih A, Coutavas E, et al. Characterization of four novel Ras-like genes expressed in a human teratocarcinoma cell line. Mol. Cell. Biol. 1990;10:1793-8.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7249P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.