- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This RPS21 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 44-71 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human RPS21.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 9 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RPS21
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 40S ribosomal protein S21, RPS21
- Protein Accession Number: P63220
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 52783792
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6227
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- 1: Bhat K.S., et al. Nucleic Acids Res. 21:2939-2939(1993).
- 2: Smirnova E.V., et al. Bioorg. Khim. 26:392-396(2000).
- 3: Yoshihama M., et al. Genome Res. 12:379-390(2002).
- 4: Deloukas P., et al. Nature 414:865-871(2001).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-999
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.