- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Zebrafish, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This RPL36A antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 74-102 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human RPL36A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 12 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RPL36A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 60S ribosomal protein L36a, 60S ribosomal protein L44, Cell growth-inhibiting gene 15 protein, Cell migration-inducing gene 6 protein, RPL36A, RPL44
- Protein Accession Number: P83881
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 47117731
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6173
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Cytoplasmic ribosomes, organelles that catalyze proteinsynthesis, consist of a small 40S subunit and a large 60S subunit.Together these subunits are composed of 4 RNA species andapproximately 80 structurally distinct proteins. This gene encodesa ribosomal protein that is a component of the 60S subunit. Theprotein, which shares sequence similarity with yeast ribosomalprotein L44, belongs to the L44E (L36AE) family of ribosomalproteins. Although this gene has been referred to as ribosomalprotein L44 (RPL44), its official name is ribosomal protein L36a(RPL36A). This gene and the human gene officially named ribosomalprotein L36a-like (RPL36AL) encode nearly identical proteins;however, they are distinct genes. As is typical for genes encodingribosomal proteins, there are multiple processed pseudogenes ofthis gene dispersed through the genome.
- 1: Ewing, R.M., et al. Mol. Syst. Biol. 3, 89 (2007) :
- 2: Ross, M.T., et al. Nature 434(7031):325-337(2005)
- 3: Kim, J.H., et al. Hepatology 39(1):129-138(2004)
- 4: Kapp, L.D., et al. Annu. Rev. Biochem. 73, 657-704 (2004) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-233
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.