- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 38-157 of human RPL24 (NP_000977.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IF: 1:50 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HT-29
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: HeLa
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 18kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RPL24
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HEL-S-31L24, 60S ribosomal protein L24, 60S ribosomal protein L3epididymis secretory protein Li 31large ribosomal subunit protein eL24, ribosomal protein L30
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6152
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Ribosomes, the organelles that catalyze protein synthesis, consist of a small 40S subunit and a large 60S subunit. Together these subunits are composed of 4 RNA species and approximately 80 structurally distinct proteins. This gene encodes a ribosomal protein that is a component of the 60S subunit. The protein belongs to the L24E family of ribosomal proteins. It is located in the cytoplasm. This gene has been referred to as ribosomal protein L30 because the encoded protein shares amino acid identity with the L30 ribosomal proteins from S. cerevisiae; however, its official name is ribosomal protein L24. As is typical for genes encoding ribosomal proteins, there are multiple processed pseudogenes of this gene dispersed through the genome.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 15-453
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.