- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This RPGR antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 744-772 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human RPGR.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 113 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RPGR
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: X-linked retinitis pigmentosa GTPase regulator, RPGR, RP3, XLRP3
- Protein Accession Number: Q92834
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 23503098
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6103
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a protein with a series of six RCC1-likedomains (RLDs), characteristic of the highly conserved guaninenucleotide exchange factors. The encoded protein is found in theGolgi body and interacts with RPGRIP1. This protein localizes tothe outer segment of rod photoreceptors and is essential for theirviability. Mutations in this gene have been associated withX-linked retinitis pigmentosa (XLRP). Multiple alternativelyspliced transcript variants that encode different isoforms of thisgene have been reported, but the full-length natures of only somehave been determined.
- 1: Clark, G.R., et al. Ophthalmology 117(11):2169-2177(2010)
- 2: Schmid, F., et al. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 51(3):1628-1635(2010)
- 3: Ji, Y., et al. Curr. Eye Res. 35(1):73-79(2010)
- 4: Sheng, X., et al. Mol. Vis. 16, 1620-1628 (2010) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-288
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.