- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This RP11-529I10.4 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 96-136 amino acids from the Central region of human RP11-529I10.4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 23 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DPCD
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protein DPCD, DPCD
- Protein Accession Number: Q9BVM2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 25911
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- May play a role in the formation or function of ciliated cells.
- 1: Lamesch, P., et al. Genomics 89(3):307-315(2007)
- 2: Ewing, R.M., et al. Mol. Syst. Biol. 3, 89 (2007) :
- 3: Grupe, A., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 78(1):78-88(2006)
- 4: Zariwala, M., et al. Am. J. Respir. Cell Mol. Biol. 30(4):428-434(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-459
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.