- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: RP105 antibody was raised against a 14 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the carboxy terminus of human RP105.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 590 - 640 of RP105.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: RP105 antibody can be used for the detection of RP105 by Western blot at 0.5 - 1 μg/mL. Despite its predicted molecular weight, RP105 often migrates at 95 - 105 kDa. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples and Immunohistochemistry in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1306 - Human Spleen Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 10-901 - Human Spleen Tissue Slide
- PURIFICATION: RP105 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: RP105 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: RP105 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD180
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RP105 Antibody: LY64, Ly78, RP105, LY64, CD180 antigen, Lymphocyte antigen 64
- Protein Accession Number: BAA12019
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1843411
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4064
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- RP105 Antibody: Toll-like receptors (TLRs) are evolutionarily conserved pattern-recognition molecules resembling the toll proteins that mediate antimicrobial responses in Drosophila. These proteins recognize different microbial products during infection and serve as an important link between the innate and adaptive immune responses. The signaling of these TLRs is kept under tight control by the expression of endogenous inhibiting proteins. One such protein is RP105, a recently identified homolog to TLR4 that, with MD-1, interacts with and inhibits the TLR4/MD-2 signaling pathway. It has also been suggested that the RP105/MD-1 complex influences antibody production mediated by both TLR4/MD-2 and TLR2 receptor complexes.
- 1: Takeda K, Kaisho T, and Akira S. Toll-like receptors. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 2003; 21:335-76.
- 2: Janeway CA Jr. and Medzhitov R. Innate immune recognition. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 2002; 20:197-216.
- 3: Divanovic S, Trompette A, Atabani SF, et al. Inhibition of TLR-4/MD-2 signaling by RP105/MD-1. J. Endotoxin Res. 2005; 11:363-8.
- 4: Nagai Y, Kobayashi T, Motoi Y, et al. The radioprotective 105/MD-1 complex links TLR2 and TLR4/MD-2 in antibody response to microbial membranes. J. Immunol. 2005; 174:7043-9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3841
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin