- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gln 30 - Glu 403
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 68.4 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Tris with Glycine, Arginine and NaCl, pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ror1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ROR1, NTRKR1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Z139
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 26563
- Tyrosine-protein kinase transmembrane receptor ROR1 is also known as Neurotrophic tyrosine kinase, receptor-related 1 (NTRKR1), which belongs to the protein kinase superfamily or tyr protein kinase family or ROR subfamily. ROR1 contains 1 FZ (frizzled) domain, 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain, 1 kringle domain, 1 protein kinase domain. ROR1 is expressed at high levels during early embryonic development. The expression levels drop strongly around day 16 and there are only very low levels in adult tissues. Isoform Short is strongly expressed in fetal and adult CNS and in a variety of human cancers, including those originating from CNS or PNS neuroectoderm. ROR1 could interact with casein kinase 1 epsilon (CK1ε) to activate phosphoinositide 3-kinase-mediated AKT phosphorylation and cAMP-response-element-binding protein (CREB), which was associated with enhanced tumor-cell growth.
- 1: Masiakowski P., et al., 1992, J. Biol. Chem. 267:26181-26190.
- 2: Reddy U.R., et al., 1996, Oncogene 13:1555-1559.
- 3: Greenman C., et al., 2007, Nature 446:153-158.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-651
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.