- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- IMMUNOGEN: Humanized / SOST [Homo sapiens]
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- PURIFICATION: >95%
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2-kappa
- BUFFER: PBS buffer pH7.5
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Store at 2 to 8 °C for 1-2 weeks. Store at -20 °C for 12 months. Store at -80 °C for long term storage.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 785A070802,AMG 785,CDP-7851,romosozumab-aqqg,sclerostin Ab
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Romosozumab is a humanized monoclonal antibody indicated for the treatment of osteoperosis in postmenopausal women at high risk of fracture and patients who have failed in other treatments or are intolerant to other osteoperosis therapies9. Romosozumab prevents bone resorption and induces the formation of bone though it is associated with an increased risk of cardiac death, heart attack, and stroke in one study7,8. In a comparison study of post menopausal women with osteoporosis and a past fracture, romosozumab for 12 months followed by alendronic acid for 12 months was superior to alendronic acid alone for 24 months3. Romosozumab also demonstrates a faster and larger increase in bone density than teriparatide4. Romosozumab is marketed in the United States by Amgen under the brand name Evinity7. Romosozumab was granted FDA approval on April 9,2019.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-479
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $455.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.